Monday, January 24, 2011

Pulling on loose threads







From a letter that I have started again and again:
“Fancy words come too late... You cant just try to eloquently fill the void you left. Its not that simple.”
Ugh my mind is on overload!!!!! 

Watch out here comes a Rant / Ramble / Random Burst of thoughts.
I know, because I practice being here and now everyday, that the past is not where my mind should be focused. But I cant help but wonder about the what-ifs. 
I admit I am angry. It is okay to be angry. And today I am allowing myself that. 
I have a right to be, I am justified. I am angry.
Normally that would be enough for me. But it isn't. Why?
I am hurt and disappointed. I allow myself to feel those things. I have cause. I am hurt and disappointed. Again, normally, this would be enough. But it isn't.
I work the same principals around everything else in my life. And until now, this mindfulness has worked for me. Yes, until now.
Im wondering if I have in fact, asked for what I need and want. Maybe I wasn't clear. No, I was. I have re-examined this again and again. And I still believe I have asked for what I need to be able to put this to rest.  I have not gotten it and I find myself uneasy.
It has taken me years to get to the place that I am. I have been forgiving. I have let go. I have grown and moved forward. But there is just one part of my life that seems to be stubborn and stagnate. Do I walk away from it, or do I find a way to make it move with me?
Okay moving on:
Lets see.....
  • My daughter has some issue with her right ankle and is in a boot type thing for the next 3 weeks. In the meantime, we need to do a full rheumatological work up. Great!
  • I am having a tough time with pain lately. The doctors keep prescribing more pain medication! I am actively searching for a doctor that will prescribe medical marijuana.  I have had it with pills! I cant swallow another one.
  • We are supposed to get hit with more snow. Really? We need more of this crap? The mountain that was once my front yard isn't enough? I don't know if I can handle anymore togetherness with the kids. They have had one day of school in the last 2 weeks!  Ahhhhhhhhhh Please let the universe hear my screams!  NO MORE SNOW!!!!!  I need some warm sun on my face and some sand under my feet. Seriously.
  • I had a chest X-ray today. My doctors didn't seem very happy. Eh......What else is new?
Today all I’ve got is: Screw it!


Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.  ~W. C. Fields~

1 comments:

Christine said...

Love you. Wishing you some sanity today! Hope you feel better!

Post a Comment

Say something!